SERVICES

At Collies Group, our work is our pride.

lumensoft-technologies-H2Ct5aOA5lc-unsplash_edited.jpg

OUR 3 KEY OFFERINGS:

1213-Hloba-day-2-HR_Collies-Group-edit.png
CB021_Collies-Group_Website-Elements_Updated_Service-Icons_Design.png

1. Design

OFF-THE-SHELF SOLUTIONS

With the focus on providing the right look at the right price, we follow fashion trends to put together seasonal ranges for our Collies retail customers and regularly refresh our Rolando Corporate range in our Colmart Wholesale Division.

BESPOKE GARMENTS

We listen to the needs of our larger corporate customers and design bespoke corporate wear for them which is fit for purpose and projects their company image.

CB021_Collies-Group_Website-Elements_Updated_Service-Icons_Manufacture.png

2. Manufacture

Our Morewood manufacturing facility manufactures 70% of our Group's products with the remaining 30% being manufactured by specialist factories.

Our online and offline quality controllers ensure that our garments are to spec and meet our stringent quality standards.

835-Hloba-Tongaat-HR_Collies-Group-Edit.png

In building strong relationships with our customers and through listening to and understanding their needs we are able to offer advice and give direction.

image6_edit.png
CB021_Collies-Group_Website-Elements_Updated_Service-Icons-Distribution.png

3. Distribution

Garments for our retail and corporate customers are warehoused and distributed from our distribution centre in Pinetown.

We distribute to all destinations within South Africa and have experience in exports. We distribute to 20 countries outside of South Africa.

In addition to our main Distribution Centre in Pinetown, we have satellite warehouses in Johannesburg and Cape Town.